Version 0.96.1 brings some exciting new features:
1. Installable App - For those of you on Androind and Chrome on Desktop, on your Manager Account you'll receive a popup to install the App. If you do that, you'll install our new App. Because of caching mechanisms, you'll be able to play the game as if it's local;
2. Scouters - You can now view past scouted players;
3. The annoying logging out of the game should be fixed now;
4. Other various fixes and updates.
Hope you'll like the new features, especially the Installable App!
It's been a while since our last update, but version 0.96.0 is out for a couple of days, and we thought we should talk a bit about it.
What has changed:
1. Player Compare - You can compare your players with one of the players you're viewing;
2. Manager Faces - You can now customize the way you look in-game;
3. We deleted the inactive users, to make room for new users;
4. Sponsor Logo has been added on every team jersey;
5. Finances Update - The Finances system has been re-done. Instead of a weekly type of system, from now on we have a daily system - you'll receive income and pay expenses every day;
6. Player Values - we have a new formula, hopefully better;
7. Wages have been re-set, and have been updated with the new player values;
8. Sponsors have been reset - You can now re-choose your sponsor and your objective;
9. Updated Server - Monday (02.09) we changed our hosting company, as announced;
10. Other various fixes and updates.
If you have any issue, please send us a message.
Version 0.92.2 (week 25.02 - 03.03) is up and ready. Although a smaller update, we've changed the following:
1. Goalkeepers will loose less fitness (half) then in-field players;
2. Country Scout Reports will include players currently on the Transfer List;
3. Added a check on Team Tactics. Every team will need to have a SC/DC/MC in order to save the lineup;
4. Added info on the Federation Transfer Tax on both the Player and Staff View, so every manager can know about it;
5. Various Bug Fixes.
If you have any issues, please let us know.
We've just finalized version 0.92.1 (week 17 - 24.02). It's already up and running. Please clear your cache if you're experiencing any issues.
What did we change/add?
1. Fitness has been changed. It used to be very difficult to manage it previously. From now on, it will drop less. You will notice the players in your teams will have a quicker recovery time.
2. We added a Fan Movement Graph in the Team Confidence area. This will show you how your Fans have been added in a nicer way.
3. We've added a Selling icon next to the players and staff on the Players and Staff Pages. Also, we fixed a small issue with the Apps field. It can now be sorted.
4. We've added a new information field on the Player Profile. You can now view the current player price from the transfer market.
5. You can now view the minimum price you need to pay to add a bid for a player on the Players/Staff transfers pages.
6. You ca now set a specific Tactic for every match. If you go to the Prematch area of the match, you will be able to set one of your Tactics there. That will be used when playing the match, so you can plan ahead!
7. We've added the Competition Prizes and the Final Payment from the Sponsors Area. You can now view clearly what amounts you will receive for your team at the end of the season.
8. We changed the way the Fixture results are displayed on mobile. It should look a lot clearer now!
9. Fixed the National league Average for every player on their Player Page.
10. If 2 teams have the same colors on the Match header area, the Away team will use their away colors. So the Stats and all the other things based on the team colors will look a lot better.
11. Fixed an issue with account deletion.
12. There was a double taxation on transfers happenning. This has been fixed. You will view the transfer taxes in your finances from now on.
13. The player value is now changed to be dynamic, and depend more on the real-market prices.
14. Bot teams will buy and sell Staff.
15. Training reports will not display GK fields for in-field players and vice-versa.
16. Bot teams will require min prices, depending on the values of the players they are selling.
17. We've generated a few new players over 19 (including GK) which were lacking.
18. Some other general bug fixes.
If you have any issues or questions, please send us a message.
Have a great evening!
As you may have noticed, we've just released version 0.92 of the game.
It is one of the most extensive work we've done on the game since launch (sorry for not being as responsive in the last weeks) and it includes the following:
- You can choose your theme: You can keep the 'Light' theme from before or you can switch to a brand new 'Dark' theme.
- Tired of the blue buttons of the game? You can now choose from other 7 variations in the 'Accents' area of the website. This area will change the buttons plus some other areas in the website, so it looks a lot more interesting now!
- Timezones. You can choose your location now in the Preferences panel, and all of the match dates and other areas will be automatically changed to match your location!
- Improved Homepage. This has a more slim and straightforward design. You can now login directly (which should be an improvement over the previous version)
- Romanian language is available! One of the reasons this took a long time to do is that the website is now completely translateable. If someone is interested in having his language added to our list, and would like to help with translations, feel free to message us.
As this is finally done, we'll focus the upcoming weeks in fixing some bugs we've left pending, and with a few more new features that we've had on our to-do list!
Thank you guys for your support!
Yesterday evening some of you might have noticed a small delay in the league update (after the matches).
There was a small bug in running the matches, and it has been fixed a few minutes ago.
Some of the leagues have been affected, mainly 5 lower league ones. If you guys notice something out of place, please let us know via the contact form.
Sorry for the issue.
We've been notified by you guys that there's an issue with suspensions - namely the suspension for yellow cards.
Just went through it, and it should be fixed! The issue happened only for players who had 3 yellow cards. They would never get un-suspended because of the bug.
We've manualy unsuspended those players, and we want to apologize for the inconvenience.
In case it still happens to you, please let us know.
We would like to give a small update concerning yesterday's matches:
1. Unfortunately, we had an issue with the Match Engine, that delayed the play of the matches in a few countries. This has been fixed late in the night.
2. The match updates (like red cards, injuries and fitness) have been delayed and finished a few minutes ago.
3. Because of this delay, the match fitness update ran before the match updates, so this has been fixed with a manual update to fitness. You will see your player fitness updated now.
We're sorry for this issue. It has been fixed and shouldn't happen again!
A quick update on the game:
1. You will notice on the Manager account a new feature: Daily Schedule. This will allow you to talk to one of your players (once per day) about the upcoming match. This will provide a bonus to him (you will see a new icon for the user in your squad page) when he will play, but just in the next game. This interaction will be removed after the next match day, no matter if he plays or not (as he would get hyped about playing, and then get bitterly disappointed if he wouldn't play).
2. There was a small inconsistency with the human-managed teams, if they didn't set their lineup in the upcoming matches. The system was just setting some random players for that team. This led to some good teams losing because their team was mostly out of position. With the current update, the system will choose players that match the lineup. So a DL will most likely play as a DL. This means that the matches are going to be a bit more difficult and tactical.
3. The yellow cards and injuries have been slightly reduced.
4. A lot of bugs and issues have been fixed. Thank you guys for the support. Please let me know if you have any issues and what you think about the changes.
In case you noticed that your tactics (secondary or third..) weren't applied to the matches on Sunday or Today, it's because of a bug we found that was reported by you guys.
Thank you very much for that. The issue has been fixed and will work starting from this evening.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck setting up your new tactics!