Archive - December 2019
1. Hello there! You’re one of our first managers here so, I have to ask, what made you join the game and what convinced you to stick around?
Hi, thanks for the interview. I discovered the game trough a post on reddit. I have played other online football managers before like sokker and hattrick quite successfully so I said to myself to give this game a try, maybe I can come with some good feedback to the developers.
2. How would you describe your management style?
I'm very details oriented. But it's a challenge because many things are changing right now (as they should).
3. What are the things that you love most about football?
I love tactical challenges and tactical puzzles. I suck at chess, so I picked the next best thing: a football manager. In real life I love the passion of the fans for sure.
4. What would you say was your most memorable match? And what made it interesting for you?
Wining the European Champions Cup was great, but the match that tops that is the European Super Cup match where I was defeated by a tactic that I didn't give to much consideration too, although I've seen the manager win with it again and again. After that match I was back at square one, trying to rethink my tactics... which lead to me loosing even more matches... hopefully I will save this season somehow.
5. How do you go about planning a match? Can you walk us through your process?
I've wrote a small tutorial for beginners in the forums where I answered that. Besides their skills I look for the training potential, the play style and the game consistency.
6. How do you go about planning a match? Can you walk us through your process?
I'm the type of coach that always adjusts it's tactics by what the opponent is playing, so I take a look at their last matches, see how they played and adjust accordingly. I know it's much wiser to have a strong tactic and let the opponents adapt, but where's the fun in that?
7. Do you have a favorite coach, and does he inspire your strategy?
I like Jose Mourinho, oh yes he dose by the fact that I try to resolve my defense first but never thought about that before.
8. What are your goals in the game right now?
Giving more feedback to the developers to keep it challenging.
9. Favorite team IRL?