Archive - November 2019
I'm happy to announce an update that was long overdue. We know have an updated Training page.
So, here's whats new:
1. You can now tweak the team training schedule, per group of players: Field Players, Goalkeepers and Fitness (which incorporates both groups);
2. You can attend the training. By doing so, you will improve the player training :-)
3. You can now do Individual Training. This will allow you tutor up to 2 players weekly on some attributes you consider they are laking in!
4. You will also receive various detailed Coach Recommandations. These are quite interesting, as they will be able to 'read' your team, see where areas you are lacking in and propose you changes.
What is important to understand:
1. In order to get the best training results, you should focus your schedule on one of the attribute grups at least 3 times a week (Eg. this week train Defending 3 times). You can do a more balanced schedules of course, but your players will train less for every group.
2. Player will start to loose attributes later in life. Instead of the previous 28 years, they will now start to decline around the age of 31.
3. Training will happen same as before, Thursday!
4. There is a slight change that your players will injure themselves during training (with a max duration of 1-2 days).
5. THE TRAINING PAGE WILL LOOK A BIT OFF (Training Stats will show up wrong, there will be white text in the Player Improvements) because these support the new format, and this new format of training will run only on Thursday. :-)
So don't worry if everything isn't looking as it should for now.
Hope you'll like the new changes!
Starting now, every manager will have the opportunity to negotiate wages and contract length with their players.
If you view your player actions, you will notice a new option called 'Offer new contract'. Every player has been assigned an initial contract length to start with.
Every end of season, the contract length of every player will decrease, BUT player contracts will never expire. They will be automatically extended by the board (to avoid any type of abuse from managers) and wages will be re-negotiated on expiration day.
Why should you take the time to negotiate your contracts? Like previously said, every season, players who would end their contracts will get a chance to re-negotiate their salaries. This means that they will negotiate only upwards (so higher salaries).
By negotiating with them directly, you can keep your wage bill under control by offering them longer-period contracts (so wages stay the same), but also, it's possible for you to negotiate with them lower salaries.
Their willingness to accept this will depend on a new hidden attribute we're adding (Professionalism). A professional player will have a higher chance of accepting a lower salary, but an uprofessional player will be harder to deal with.
Staff will have the same features, and the same hidden attribute.
Professionalism is a scoutable attribute, and will show up with new scout reports.
If you have any questions, please ask in the forums!