Archive - June 2020
A new week and another set of new updated I can report to you guys!
1. You can now Train Players on new Positions. By going to their profile, you can choose what position you want them to learn. Keep in mind that this is a long-term endeavour, and it might take between 45 and 100 days, depending on their versatility and the position you want them to learn. It's going to be easier for a DR to learn to be a WBR, then for a SC to learn to be a DC!
2. Managers Awards are now displayed on every managers' profile.
3. As you all have noticed, your Assistant Manager will now propose you, based on your opponent, a preferred Lineup. This is meant to help you choose the best Lineup for your team!
4. Everybody will receive an email at the end of the season, which will be a short summary of what everybody did in the last season.
5. Added a small Last Match link in the Fixtures list.
Other then that, I finally fixed the Forum Links issue that was a bit annoying.
Also, there was an Enquiries fixture that was fixed, that you guys reported on the Forum.
Also, in order to avoid managers to profit from the Free-players system, there has been a small tweak when bringing in players via the Scout system. When you buy a player from the Transfer List, you will have typically a 20-day period in which you can't sell them.
For a player bought via a Scouting Report, you will have a 45-day period in which you will not be able to sell him.
This has been added as a notification in the Bidding menu, so you are aware of this.
Here are the updates added last week:
1. Player Awards have been added in the game. Nearing the end of the season, the best players from the World, from every League and from every Continent will receive awards!
2. PRO! You can now add custom Events in future games. If you go to a Prematch, you will have a new option. An Event is something that will trigger at the minute you want it to. You can use it to mean something (eg. Players stop to applaud someone) or to make a funny remark.
3. Added the Clean Sheets stats for Keepers. Previously this wasn't implemented. So the count for these Clean Sheets started last week.
4. Fixed a bug with Transfers. Bot players used to bid only for players from the First Team of other Teams. This has been fixed, and they will make bids even for Reserves.
5. You can now compare Staff, the same as Players!
6. We have a World Fixtures page, where you can view any upcoming matches for the current day.
7. Other bug fixes!
Just finished version 1.07 this evening! What this includes below.
1. Fixed a bug on player and staff contracts. A retiring player or staff will refuse from now on any contract renewal you will offer them.
2. Added the possibility to compare a player with players from your shortlist.
3. You can now view players without bids in your My Transfers area.
4. Staff Reports will generate reports a lot quicker.
5. Smaller bug fixes!
I'll be working next on Player Awards (at the end of the season). More info about it soon!