Archive - January 2019
We would like to give a small update concerning yesterday's matches:
1. Unfortunately, we had an issue with the Match Engine, that delayed the play of the matches in a few countries. This has been fixed late in the night.
2. The match updates (like red cards, injuries and fitness) have been delayed and finished a few minutes ago.
3. Because of this delay, the match fitness update ran before the match updates, so this has been fixed with a manual update to fitness. You will see your player fitness updated now.
We're sorry for this issue. It has been fixed and shouldn't happen again!
A quick update on the game:
1. You will notice on the Manager account a new feature: Daily Schedule. This will allow you to talk to one of your players (once per day) about the upcoming match. This will provide a bonus to him (you will see a new icon for the user in your squad page) when he will play, but just in the next game. This interaction will be removed after the next match day, no matter if he plays or not (as he would get hyped about playing, and then get bitterly disappointed if he wouldn't play).
2. There was a small inconsistency with the human-managed teams, if they didn't set their lineup in the upcoming matches. The system was just setting some random players for that team. This led to some good teams losing because their team was mostly out of position. With the current update, the system will choose players that match the lineup. So a DL will most likely play as a DL. This means that the matches are going to be a bit more difficult and tactical.
3. The yellow cards and injuries have been slightly reduced.
4. A lot of bugs and issues have been fixed. Thank you guys for the support. Please let me know if you have any issues and what you think about the changes.
In case you noticed that your tactics (secondary or third..) weren't applied to the matches on Sunday or Today, it's because of a bug we found that was reported by you guys.
Thank you very much for that. The issue has been fixed and will work starting from this evening.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck setting up your new tactics!
We're finally off to the first ever season of Pro Football Sim!
I would like to thank everybody for joining in, and I hope that this is the start of something that every one of you will enjoy!
Looking forward to hearing from you on the Forum, and hope you'll get a blast with the game.
The first matches are going to start today @ 18:30 GMT and @ 19:45 GMT in the International Leagues.