Archive - May 2020
I'm introducing today Player Adaptation. How this works:
When you will transfer a new player, he will have now a period to get accustomed to your club. This will be displayed as a percentage on his profile.
His adaptation will be updated every day, and how he adapts depends on his Professionalism. The adaptation period will take between 5 and 21 days.
How does this affect you? If you decide to play with a player not 100% adapted, he will not play at his full potential. So a player 80% adapted, will play only at 80% of his capacity.
As a side note, the Press Release has been updated. Players will react more consistent to your Interviews from now on.
Good news! After a very long time in which we’ve been in BETA, I’m now confident to finally say that the first version is ready for launch.
First off, I want to thank everyone for testing out the game’s features and being the first players to join the community. Your feedback was greatly valued and thanks to your input we managed to make a better game that fans like you were looking for.
It took many months, but now I’m excited to announce that PRO Football SIM is no longer in BETA and, if you want to stick around, there are plenty of exciting new features I’m planning to work on next.
With the release of this 1st version, I’ll also be introducing Premium Subscriptions, which will allow you access to the best game features, while also giving you the same experience that you enjoyed until now. The website will continue to be ad-free, as I don’t think this is something that makes this type of game enjoyable.
As this is a time consuming game, and all of the features require a lot of work, if you want to support the development and gain access to awesome and new exclusive features, here’s what will change for you:
- ● Customizing Your Team
- ● Manager Quick Actions
- ● Staff Opinions and Training Recommendations
- ● Auto-Friendlies
- ● Player Notes
- ● Multiple Tactics
- ● Team Attendance
- ● Queueing Scouting and Team Facilities
- ● And Other Features...
The monthly subscription will start at 3 EUR / mo, with discounts if you purchase for a longer period of time. Of course, you can opt-out at any time.
If this isn’t something you’re interested in, you can also continue playing the game for free.
You will still be able to enjoy these features a few days more. Subscriptions will be activated over the week-end!
Thank you, and thank you again for your support!
We now have shortcut keys for the Desktop version of the game! Below there's the full list.
F1 - Help
F2 - Team Profile
F3 - Team Players
F4 - Manager Account
F5 - World Search
F6 - Shortlist
F7 - Team Scouting
F8 - Team Staff
F9 - Team Transfers
F10 - Team Fixtures
F11 - Team Facilities
F12 - Game Status
SHIFT + B - Blog
CTRL + D - World Transfers
CTRL + E - Team Finances
CTRL + F - Search
SHIFT + F - Forum
CTRL + G - Team Sponsors
SHIFT + G - Customize Team
CTRL + H - Inbox
CTRL + I - Team Confidence
CTRL + J - World Countries
CTRL + L - League Table
SHIFT + P - Manager Preferences
CTRL + T - Team Tactics
CTRL + U - Team Training
CTRL + Y - Notifications
Today is a Match Engine update day! I've been working for the last 3 weeks on improving the way it's working. I wasn't happy with the previous fixes, and I wanted to take a bit more time into fixing what issues I have found.
So, what changes do we have?
1. I added a new Time Wasting feature. Now, players will literally waste time in the simulator when preparing for a Set Piece or the GK when throwing the ball. This will increase the likelyhood of a Yellow Card, which has a dedicated event now :-)
2. Improved the Physical 'combat' of the players on the field.
3. Updated the Counter-Attacking mechanism.
4. Updated the way the players Tackle.
5. I changed the way players Foul, and how much Damage they do to the other players. I fixed the issue with the SC's being more prone to be injured.
6. Updated the way players are chosen for events, so they should work more reliable now.
7. Updated the way Offsides work and are generated.
8. Updated how the Team Mentality works in the entire simulator. This is a new implementation, which should be closed to reality :-)
9. Completedly changed how the Determination attribute works in-game.
10. Updated how Stamina influences the Match Engine.
11. Changed what attributes Versatility influences in-game.
12. Upgraded how the players take decisions in the game. This lead to improved decisions on Crosses, Shots, Dribbles, etc.
13. Updated player ratings.
14. Updated the Clearing event for the players.
15. Updated Crossing so it's more realistic.
16. Updated how many times players Dribble and how it works.
17. Massively worked on how Headers and Shots work. The number of both have increased, so they generate more threats. Overall the shooting mechanics should improve.
18. Added a new Intervene defensive ability that works with the rest of them.
19. Updated how keepers work.
20. Massively updated how passing works in the game. Possession should work better.
21. Updated Set Pieces mechanism.
22. Improved the influence that Home Advantage and the Team Captain has on the players.