Archive - March 2020
We've made a few new changes in the game, which are explained below:
1. Match Engine updates:
a. Morale now has an influence in the game. The happier a player is, the better he will play.
b. Modified the way short passing and direct passing work. Short passing will make your passes more secure, but will decrease how offensive your team is, while Direct passes will have an opposing effect.
c. Match reports will now show you a few information about the tactics your opponent is using.
d. Improved passing for defending teams. Weaker teams will do a better job at keeping possession now.
e. Tweaked the Tactics in the game.
2. Bot teams will generate better players at the end of the season.
3. Improved the training of Bot teams.
4. Managers will receive new Awards. For doing well in their National League or International League, they will receive notifications around 1 per month.
5. Enquiring a player will now add him to your short list.
6. Bug fixes.
1. How would you describe your coaching philosophy and style?
I think the style I prefer to play is the possession based kind of play AKA "tiki taka".
2. What's your goal when recruiting new players? What are the qualities you're looking for the most?
To bolster my squad, to have players ready to fight for their position with their good qualities.
I'm looking for youngsters with great future potentials
3. What's the toughest decision you had to make before a match?
To decide who would start and who wouldn't start.
4. Can you tell us a bit about your most successful transfer?
I think that should be Hubert Schmidt. He's been a player that has been in my shortlist for quite some time. Finally when I saw him on the transfer market I had to waste no time to get him though I received some tough opponents!
5. What are your in-game goals right now and what are you looking forward to the most?
I'm creating a very formidable team that would be feared by managers and teams in the world, and winning as many trophies as possible too.
6. What is, in your option, the most exciting thing about being a football manager?
The fact that you have to be technically smart, strategical, and economically wise are things I love so much about being a football team manager.
7. What IRL football team would you love to manage?
FC Barcelona of Spain. Everyday, anytime, it would be my pleasure!
8. How do you develop your game plan?
Really by taking a look at my errors and making adjustments, that's how I like to do it.
9. What features would you like to see in PFS in the future?
There are many features that I would love to see but currently I think an improved transfer market and match simulation would do.
10. What's your favorite in-game feature and why?
The fact that you can go to the press, interact with one of your players is a really interesting aspect of the game. It's super realistic.
A few new features have been added to the game, the most important being:
1. Morale will be taken into account by players when negotiating a contract. The higher the morale, the easier they're likely to sign a better contract for your team.
2. You can now Enquire teams about their players. How this works is the following:
a. From a player page, you will Enquire about the price;
b. If it's a bot team, they will reply to your enquiry in a few hours;
c. Bots will make their decisioon based on their position in the League, International Cup Participation, Regional or League animosities, or the value of the player to their team (how important that player is for the team);
d. You will be notified if accepted or refuzed
e. If accepted, you will receive the required amount by the team
f. If you accept it, that player will be automatically Transfer Listed, with your initial bid as the first offer.
For human players, there will be an extra step, where they can add their desired price to the transfer and send the request.
3. When requesting a Friendly with a Bot Team, there's a chance for them to refuse you. This depends on the upcoming and past matches.
4. Forum Posts will have notifications in your feed now;
5. Bug fixes.