Articles in Development
I'm happy to announce an update that was long overdue. We know have an updated Training page.
So, here's whats new:
1. You can now tweak the team training schedule, per group of players: Field Players, Goalkeepers and Fitness (which incorporates both groups);
2. You can attend the training. By doing so, you will improve the player training :-)
3. You can now do Individual Training. This will allow you tutor up to 2 players weekly on some attributes you consider they are laking in!
4. You will also receive various detailed Coach Recommandations. These are quite interesting, as they will be able to 'read' your team, see where areas you are lacking in and propose you changes.
What is important to understand:
1. In order to get the best training results, you should focus your schedule on one of the attribute grups at least 3 times a week (Eg. this week train Defending 3 times). You can do a more balanced schedules of course, but your players will train less for every group.
2. Player will start to loose attributes later in life. Instead of the previous 28 years, they will now start to decline around the age of 31.
3. Training will happen same as before, Thursday!
4. There is a slight change that your players will injure themselves during training (with a max duration of 1-2 days).
5. THE TRAINING PAGE WILL LOOK A BIT OFF (Training Stats will show up wrong, there will be white text in the Player Improvements) because these support the new format, and this new format of training will run only on Thursday. :-)
So don't worry if everything isn't looking as it should for now.
Hope you'll like the new changes!
Starting now, every manager will have the opportunity to negotiate wages and contract length with their players.
If you view your player actions, you will notice a new option called 'Offer new contract'. Every player has been assigned an initial contract length to start with.
Every end of season, the contract length of every player will decrease, BUT player contracts will never expire. They will be automatically extended by the board (to avoid any type of abuse from managers) and wages will be re-negotiated on expiration day.
Why should you take the time to negotiate your contracts? Like previously said, every season, players who would end their contracts will get a chance to re-negotiate their salaries. This means that they will negotiate only upwards (so higher salaries).
By negotiating with them directly, you can keep your wage bill under control by offering them longer-period contracts (so wages stay the same), but also, it's possible for you to negotiate with them lower salaries.
Their willingness to accept this will depend on a new hidden attribute we're adding (Professionalism). A professional player will have a higher chance of accepting a lower salary, but an uprofessional player will be harder to deal with.
Staff will have the same features, and the same hidden attribute.
Professionalism is a scoutable attribute, and will show up with new scout reports.
If you have any questions, please ask in the forums!
First of all, I want to congratulate you guys for a great last season, and I'm looking forward for Season 4!
As requested, I've made a short list of what to expect in the following season, in terms of features:
1. Expect player contracts. You will be able to negotiate your contracts with your players!
2. Positions for retiring players. You will be able to offer your retiring players positions, like Spokeperson, Groundskeeper, whatever
3. Training is planned to get a major overhaul, with plans to make it a lot more interesting and a lot more visual and helpful.
4. Customizable Team Jerseys.
5. Match Engine Improvements.
And of course, the usual bug fixes and smaller improvements!
P.S. Check your tactics page. You'll have a surprise!
Version 0.96.1 brings some exciting new features:
1. Installable App - For those of you on Androind and Chrome on Desktop, on your Manager Account you'll receive a popup to install the App. If you do that, you'll install our new App. Because of caching mechanisms, you'll be able to play the game as if it's local;
2. Scouters - You can now view past scouted players;
3. The annoying logging out of the game should be fixed now;
4. Other various fixes and updates.
Hope you'll like the new features, especially the Installable App!
It's been a while since our last update, but version 0.96.0 is out for a couple of days, and we thought we should talk a bit about it.
What has changed:
1. Player Compare - You can compare your players with one of the players you're viewing;
2. Manager Faces - You can now customize the way you look in-game;
3. We deleted the inactive users, to make room for new users;
4. Sponsor Logo has been added on every team jersey;
5. Finances Update - The Finances system has been re-done. Instead of a weekly type of system, from now on we have a daily system - you'll receive income and pay expenses every day;
6. Player Values - we have a new formula, hopefully better;
7. Wages have been re-set, and have been updated with the new player values;
8. Sponsors have been reset - You can now re-choose your sponsor and your objective;
9. Updated Server - Monday (02.09) we changed our hosting company, as announced;
10. Other various fixes and updates.
If you have any issue, please send us a message.
Version 0.92.2 (week 25.02 - 03.03) is up and ready. Although a smaller update, we've changed the following:
1. Goalkeepers will loose less fitness (half) then in-field players;
2. Country Scout Reports will include players currently on the Transfer List;
3. Added a check on Team Tactics. Every team will need to have a SC/DC/MC in order to save the lineup;
4. Added info on the Federation Transfer Tax on both the Player and Staff View, so every manager can know about it;
5. Various Bug Fixes.
If you have any issues, please let us know.
We've just finalized version 0.92.1 (week 17 - 24.02). It's already up and running. Please clear your cache if you're experiencing any issues.
What did we change/add?
1. Fitness has been changed. It used to be very difficult to manage it previously. From now on, it will drop less. You will notice the players in your teams will have a quicker recovery time.
2. We added a Fan Movement Graph in the Team Confidence area. This will show you how your Fans have been added in a nicer way.
3. We've added a Selling icon next to the players and staff on the Players and Staff Pages. Also, we fixed a small issue with the Apps field. It can now be sorted.
4. We've added a new information field on the Player Profile. You can now view the current player price from the transfer market.
5. You can now view the minimum price you need to pay to add a bid for a player on the Players/Staff transfers pages.
6. You ca now set a specific Tactic for every match. If you go to the Prematch area of the match, you will be able to set one of your Tactics there. That will be used when playing the match, so you can plan ahead!
7. We've added the Competition Prizes and the Final Payment from the Sponsors Area. You can now view clearly what amounts you will receive for your team at the end of the season.
8. We changed the way the Fixture results are displayed on mobile. It should look a lot clearer now!
9. Fixed the National league Average for every player on their Player Page.
10. If 2 teams have the same colors on the Match header area, the Away team will use their away colors. So the Stats and all the other things based on the team colors will look a lot better.
11. Fixed an issue with account deletion.
12. There was a double taxation on transfers happenning. This has been fixed. You will view the transfer taxes in your finances from now on.
13. The player value is now changed to be dynamic, and depend more on the real-market prices.
14. Bot teams will buy and sell Staff.
15. Training reports will not display GK fields for in-field players and vice-versa.
16. Bot teams will require min prices, depending on the values of the players they are selling.
17. We've generated a few new players over 19 (including GK) which were lacking.
18. Some other general bug fixes.
If you have any issues or questions, please send us a message.
Have a great evening!
As you may have noticed, we've just released version 0.92 of the game.
It is one of the most extensive work we've done on the game since launch (sorry for not being as responsive in the last weeks) and it includes the following:
- You can choose your theme: You can keep the 'Light' theme from before or you can switch to a brand new 'Dark' theme.
- Tired of the blue buttons of the game? You can now choose from other 7 variations in the 'Accents' area of the website. This area will change the buttons plus some other areas in the website, so it looks a lot more interesting now!
- Timezones. You can choose your location now in the Preferences panel, and all of the match dates and other areas will be automatically changed to match your location!
- Improved Homepage. This has a more slim and straightforward design. You can now login directly (which should be an improvement over the previous version)
- Romanian language is available! One of the reasons this took a long time to do is that the website is now completely translateable. If someone is interested in having his language added to our list, and would like to help with translations, feel free to message us.
As this is finally done, we'll focus the upcoming weeks in fixing some bugs we've left pending, and with a few more new features that we've had on our to-do list!
Thank you guys for your support!
A quick update on the game:
1. You will notice on the Manager account a new feature: Daily Schedule. This will allow you to talk to one of your players (once per day) about the upcoming match. This will provide a bonus to him (you will see a new icon for the user in your squad page) when he will play, but just in the next game. This interaction will be removed after the next match day, no matter if he plays or not (as he would get hyped about playing, and then get bitterly disappointed if he wouldn't play).
2. There was a small inconsistency with the human-managed teams, if they didn't set their lineup in the upcoming matches. The system was just setting some random players for that team. This led to some good teams losing because their team was mostly out of position. With the current update, the system will choose players that match the lineup. So a DL will most likely play as a DL. This means that the matches are going to be a bit more difficult and tactical.
3. The yellow cards and injuries have been slightly reduced.
4. A lot of bugs and issues have been fixed. Thank you guys for the support. Please let me know if you have any issues and what you think about the changes.
We're finally off to the first ever season of Pro Football Sim!
I would like to thank everybody for joining in, and I hope that this is the start of something that every one of you will enjoy!
Looking forward to hearing from you on the Forum, and hope you'll get a blast with the game.
The first matches are going to start today @ 18:30 GMT and @ 19:45 GMT in the International Leagues.