Here are the updates added last week:
1. Player Awards have been added in the game. Nearing the end of the season, the best players from the World, from every League and from every Continent will receive awards!
2. PRO! You can now add custom Events in future games. If you go to a Prematch, you will have a new option. An Event is something that will trigger at the minute you want it to. You can use it to mean something (eg. Players stop to applaud someone) or to make a funny remark.
3. Added the Clean Sheets stats for Keepers. Previously this wasn't implemented. So the count for these Clean Sheets started last week.
4. Fixed a bug with Transfers. Bot players used to bid only for players from the First Team of other Teams. This has been fixed, and they will make bids even for Reserves.
5. You can now compare Staff, the same as Players!
6. We have a World Fixtures page, where you can view any upcoming matches for the current day.
7. Other bug fixes!