Interview with Victor, manager of Munchen 05
1. How would you describe your coaching philosophy and style?
I think the style I prefer to play is the possession based kind of play AKA "tiki taka".
2. What's your goal when recruiting new players? What are the qualities you're looking for the most?
To bolster my squad, to have players ready to fight for their position with their good qualities.
I'm looking for youngsters with great future potentials
3. What's the toughest decision you had to make before a match?
To decide who would start and who wouldn't start.
4. Can you tell us a bit about your most successful transfer?
I think that should be Hubert Schmidt. He's been a player that has been in my shortlist for quite some time. Finally when I saw him on the transfer market I had to waste no time to get him though I received some tough opponents!
5. What are your in-game goals right now and what are you looking forward to the most?
I'm creating a very formidable team that would be feared by managers and teams in the world, and winning as many trophies as possible too.
6. What is, in your option, the most exciting thing about being a football manager?
The fact that you have to be technically smart, strategical, and economically wise are things I love so much about being a football team manager.
7. What IRL football team would you love to manage?
FC Barcelona of Spain. Everyday, anytime, it would be my pleasure!
8. How do you develop your game plan?
Really by taking a look at my errors and making adjustments, that's how I like to do it.
9. What features would you like to see in PFS in the future?
There are many features that I would love to see but currently I think an improved transfer market and match simulation would do.
10. What's your favorite in-game feature and why?
The fact that you can go to the press, interact with one of your players is a really interesting aspect of the game. It's super realistic.